25' or 30' Delta SECTIONAL Flag pole (Silver)
About the Flagpole:
Easy, Do-it-yourself, Service First Flagpole kits. Built to withstand 100 MPH WIND! Set up in minutes! (installation takes approximately 35-45 minutes!) FEATURING OUR SERVICE FIRST™ 11 GAUGE Aluminum design.
- - No Rust Thick Aluminum Sectional Flag Pole. (11 gauge aluminum!)
- - Compare our 11 Gauge poles to our competitors thinner 16 Gauge
- Sectional Poles use a Rope/Halyard System
- - PVC Sleeve for easy mounting and set up.
- - Gold Ball Finial
- - All necessary hardware/ Rope and halyard
- - Instructional packet
- - 2 7/8" Diameter (73mm) Tapered Design
- - 25' or 30' Length Secure-Lock Design
- - FREE 3 x 5 Printed Polyester American Flag
- - Tested at 100 MPH Wind
- - Set up is complete in minutes! Ever wanted a flagpole in your yard, but didn't want to go through the trouble? This kit is perfect for you!
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Flash collar, Solar light and Gold Eagle Finial
I bought the 25' sectional flag pole. I am very pleased with the product. The instruction are very simple. The hardest part for me was digging the hole since I have a bad back but, I was determined to get it done. The biggest fear I had was making sure the mounting sleeve (PVC tube) was level and square. I used three 80lb.s bags of QuikKrete mixed concert to set the base. I also add pavers around the base. (leftovers from a previous project)
I had a cheap 16 ga pole that disintegrated in my windy country. Bought a 25 ft. It is much heavier. At 81 I had a hard time raising / extending it. I know I won't be able to handle it at 90 replacing a flag, so today I bought a halyard kit for it
I bought one of the sectional Delta poles a few years ago and love it! Later on, I purchased the solar light for the top, and in my opinion, it looks great and works well!! I definitely recommend Service First for anyone looking to purchase a flag pole!!