20' Delta SECTIONAL Flag pole (Silver)
About the Flagpole:
Easy, Do-it-yourself, Service First Flagpole kits. Built to withstand 100 MPH WIND! Set up in minutes! (installation takes approximately 35-45 minutes!) FEATURING OUR SERVICE FIRST™ 11 GAUGE Aluminum design.
Flagpole Kit comes complete with
- - No Rust Thick Aluminum Sectional Flag Pole. (11 gauge aluminum!)
- - Compare our 11 Gauge poles to our competitors thinner 16 Gauge
- Sectional Poles use a Rope/Halyard System
- - PVC Sleeve for easy mounting and set up.
- - Gold Ball Finial
- - All necessary hardware/ Rope and halyard
- - Instructional packet
- - 20' length
- - 20' Sectional features 2" Diameter Secure-Lock Plus Design
- - FREE 3 x 5 Printed Polyester American Flag
- - Tested to 100+ MPH Winds
- - Set up is complete in minutes! Ever wanted a flagpole in your yard, but didn't want to go through the trouble? This kit is perfect for you!
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Flash collar, Solar light and Gold Eagle Finial
We finally got our flag installed and it is flying proudly on the 4th of July. It looks great in our front yard by our garage in Oregon, IL.
Bought the 20' sectional kit a couple years ago, pole, flash collar and light . Painted it black..Two days later, Old Glory was flying proudly in my yard.. Excellent product and great shipping . Easy install. This kit is the real deal. Thank you Service First ..You are AWESOME...
Good pole but it still takes more time to remove the section numbers than to assemble the Flagpole. Could be peel off number instead of carefully scrape off numbers. You have to scrape off the labels and then clean off the adhesive with mineral sprits.
Just about a year ago, we bought one of your 20' flagpoles with a solar light. It has endured northern Arizona constant sun, snow, and 50mph winds with gusts to 60 and hasn't shown a bit of problem.
From on vet to another, we'll done and very much appreciated.