BUNDLE 30' Delta SECTIONAL "Freedom Edition" BLACK (Pole, Light & Flash Collar)
MAKE IT EASY AND SAVE!!! GET THE BUNDLE
What do I get ?
- 30' Freedom 11 Gauge Sectional Flagpole
- Li-Ion Solar Power Flagpole Light by Service First
- 14" Matching Flash Collar to finish off your flagpole.
Easy, Do-it-yourself, Service First Flagpole kits. Set up in minutes! (DIY setup takes approximately 35-45 minutes!) FEATURING OUR SERVICE FIRST™ 11 GAUGE WIND RESISTER DESIGN!
- - Freedom Edition, "Honoring Those that have Served" Plaque
- - 10 year no fade Electrolytic plated black coating
- - No Rust (anodized type II) sectional flag pole (11 gauge aluminum!)
- - Sectional Poles use a Rope/Halyard System
- - Compare our 11 Gauge poles to our competitors thinner 16 Gauge
- - PVC Sleeve for easy mounting and set up.
- - Gold Ball Finial
- - All necessary hardware/ Rope and halyard
- - Instructional packet
- - 2 7/8" Diameter (73mm OD) Tapered Design
- - FREE 3 x 5 Printed Polyester American Flag
- - Tested at 100 MPH Wind
- - Set up is complete in minutes! Ever wanted a flagpole in your yard, but didn't want to go through the trouble? This kit is perfect for you!
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Flash collar, Solar light
The Service First Solar Light is different then most. It is engineered to be brighter, last longer and have an extended battery life. The perfect solution to keeping your flag lit.
Solar Power Panels Recharge Your Light During the Day, and High Power LEDs Illuminate Your Flags at Night!
- 48 Outdoor Rated LED Lights
- 3V/2200mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- 3V/100mAh Solar Panel Charging
- Fits 1/2 finial stem, no tools required
- Photo sensor enabled. Light up automatically at night
- 10-12 hour light time
Finish off your Flag pole with the perfect accessory. This Flash collar will give your flag pole the perfect finishing touch! Built from high strength aluminum.
I bought a flagpole and set out the sleeve for my landscapers to bury in concrete. The new guy cleaned up the job site the end of the day and ended up thronging the sleeve out! I contacted the company to ask if it was a custom size or if I could just pick up a sleeve from Home Depot. They immediately mailed me a new one, no questions asked. I even received it in three days!
Box was missing the end and gold ball was gone. Company sent me a new one.
I loved my 30 Foot Flag pole when I recieved it. Looks great. I bought a huge 10x6 cotton Flag which might have been to heavy because we had a bad storm about a year after I bought it and one of the sections bent a little. When it fell the Solar light that I love fell and broke and I was like what do I do. I contacted **** at Old Glory and he was so nice and helpful. He said send me pictures and I did and he said we will send you new ones in a few days. Can you help with shipping. I was in shock that a company would back their warranties so easy and fast. I am going to buy more for my 10 acre yard to fly my Veteran, ***** and American flags all over. I am a customer for life now. Thank you Old ********************** and ****. You are a genuine company with values. Which is so hard to come by anymore. This time I am buying the nylon flags.