20' or 25' Delta Pin-Lock TELESCOPING Flag pole "Freedom Edition" (Black
About the Flagpole:
Easy, Do-it-yourself, Service First Flagpole kits. Built to withstand 100 MPH WIND! Set up in minutes! (installation takes approximately 35-45 minutes!) FEATURING OUR SERVICE FIRST™ 11 GAUGE Aluminum design.This is the Delta Pin-Lock Telescoping Flag Pole FREEDOM EDITION BLACK.
This limited edition Freedom Edition is has an anodized Black finish and a Freedom Edition plaque located on the flag pole. The Freedom Edition Plaque reads "Honoring those that have served"
This exclusive model is available in the 20' & 25' height.
**Now available in the 20' & 25' height
This is the Delta Pin-Lock Telescoping Flag Pole.
All Kits come with everything you need including:
- - Freedom Edition Black Anodized
- - "Honoring Those that have Served" Plaque
- - 10 year no fade Electroless plating black coating
- - No Rust Electroless Plated Pin-Lock Telescoping flag pole (11 gauge aluminum!)
- - Telescoping poles feature 360 degree swivel clips
- - Compare our 11 Gauge poles to our competitors thinner 16 Gauge
- - 18" PVC Sleeve for easy mounting and set up.
- - Gold Ball Finial
- - 20' & 25' 3" Diameter Secure-Lock Plus Design
- - All necessary hardware to fly 2 flags
- - 3" Diameter
- - Instructional packet.
- - Tested at 100 MPH winds
- - FREE 3 x 5 Printed Polyester American Flag
- - Set up is complete in minutes! Ever wanted a flagpole in your yard, but didn't want to go through the trouble? This kit is perfect for you!
This Delta pole is a little less then 3" in Diameter and tested at 100+ MPH winds. If you are looking for a flag pole that is going to last this is the one for you.
OPTIONAL HALYARD KIT:
Looking to have the traditional rope system on your telescoping pole? Just add the optional Halyard kit to your Flagpole Bundle. Additional $39.98
Link to the halyard kit: Halyard Kit
**What is a Halyard kit? The Halyard kit replaces the 360 degree swivel clips on the pole with a traditional Rope System. So instead of lowering the telescoping pole to remove the flags you would have the flags clipped to the rope and lower that.
If you have an existing flag pole you are replacing and it has a smaller diameter we offer a Flag pole adapter that will allow for the larger pole without tearing out your old ground sleeve. More information can me found on this product in our accessory section.
FEATURING OUR PROPRIETARY TELESCOPING HIGH-WIND DESIGN!
Flying a Flag at Half Staff on a Telescoping Flagpole:
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Flash collar, Solar light and Gold Eagle Finial
Learn More about Telescoping and Sectional Poles Below